The following services are provided to our Family Practice patients by their designated physician at the physician's discretion.
- Booked Appointments (with your Family Practice Physician)
- Chronic and Complex Care (Diabetes, Hypertension, COPD, CHF, Stroke, Heart Attack, Renal Failure, Mental Health, Long Term Care, etc.)
- WCB (Work related Injury) and ICBC (Motor Vehicle Accident) Claims
- Medication Therapy and Refills (Medication Refills will not be done over the phone)
- Diagnostic Investigation (Lab, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, EMG, Stress, etc.)
- Specialist Referrals
- Minor Treatment (Wart, Ear Syringing, Removal of Foreign Body)
- Minor Surgeries (Nail Wedge Resection, Mole Excision, Biopsy)
- Wound Care (Cleaning, Dressing, Removal of Sutures Changes)
- Injury Care (RICE, Tensoring, Splinting, Sling)
- Screening Exams (Pap Smear, Breast, Prostate)
- Physical Exam (Infant, Child, Adult)
- Adult Immunization (Tetanus/Diphtheria, Pneumonia, Flu, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis A&B)
- Private forms (Insurance, Driver's Medical, Pre-Employment, Sport's Medicals, Camp Medicals)
Please note, we offer Child Immunizations from 2 months to 18 months. However, if you wish to book your child with White Rock Public Health please call 604-542-4000.